No matter what kind of event you’re planning, planning is usually stressful, which is why renting your next party may be your best option.
- The Tent – Your primary venue (i.e. your house) might not be big enough to hold a lot of guests or maybe you do not want a ton of people in your home. Renting a tent can help provide enough space for guests to enjoy themselves.
- The Outdoors – After a long winter, guests want to spend time outside! Renting a tent gives you the flexibility to get the best of the outdoors and block out what you don’t want (i.e. bugs) with tent walls.
- Supplies – Purchasing things like napkins, table clothes and chairs is not a great option – it can be both expensive and extremely cumbersome. Renting all your supplies from Benson Tent Rent helps you avoid all that hassle. We’ll help you pick out the best table cloths for the tables you choose, provide you color options and give you suggestions for matching chairs.
- Set Up – Our awesome staff will take care of setting up the tent, tables and chairs. We can even help you with cups, plates, napkins, etc. This way, you can focus on being with your guests!
- Clean Up – After you have an amazing time, you can continue having fun knowing that we’ll be there the next day to clean up. We’ll take down the tent, break down the chairs and tables and let you get back to spending time with your guests.