At Benson Tent Rent, we believe that the right tent can completely transform any outdoor space. If you’re planning on renting a tent for your special day, be sure to read these tips – straight from the experts.
- Let your imagination run wild. With a tent, you can hold your wedding in any venue you like. Whether you’re planning to have your ceremony at the botanical gardens or on the beach, a tent can help create the illusion of more than venue, giving you the freedom to do even more.
- Benson Tent Rent is a full-service event planning partner, meaning we can help you with everything from tents and tables to chairs, linens and lights. We’re happy to share photos with you from previous jobs to help you get a sense of the types of unique items we have to offer you.
- Once you choose a location, be sure to give us a call so we can do a site visit together and determine the best place to set up the tent. We can also use that time to talk about flooring options, heating/cooling options and more.
- The three major tent styles are pole, tension and frame. While it might seem straightforward, these tents are actually vastly different; be sure to ask us about your options so we can provide you with the best recommendations to fit your space and vibe. For example, if you’ve got a larger guest list, you’ll likely want to consider a pole tent rather than a frame tent.
- Tents offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to designing your space. For example, we can provide you with sidewalls + windows to give the illusion that you are indoors but can also enjoy the outdoor scenery. Also, we can provide different flooring to make sure you guests can still wear their best shoes without worrying about ruining them.
- Don’t forget that sidewalls are an option – we can help you design a space that has sidewalls all around that can be raised for ventilation or lowered for extra protection from mother nature.
- We want to make sure you have the best experience from the planning phase to your special day. Feel free to ask us for references from customers who have rented with us before; we’re more than happy to put you in contact! Additionally, if you have any logistical questions, do not hesitate to ask – we want to make this experience as stress-free as possible.
- Above all else, remember that renting a tent is essentially renting a blank canvas! The experts at Benson Tent Rent can help you unlock your imagination and create anything you want. With a little planning and great execution from your rental partner, we can create a breathtaking and memorable experience for you and your guests.
Give Benson Tent Rent a call today to start planning your special day!