If you’re getting ready for a Valentine’s Day wedding, we’ve got some fun ideas for you. Get ready to embrace your romantic side with some simple, elegant additions.
- Set the mood with sophisticated shades of deep burgundy and dusty rose
- Consider a whimsical ombre design on your invites and programs
- Take advantage of the holiday and outfit your bridesmaids in bright red dresses. Don’t forget the groomsmen! Consider matching ties or roses
- Opt for a Valentine’s day inspired bouquet with peonies, garden roses, etc.
- Make a specialty cocktail infused with pomegranate for beautiful red color. Or go for a more classic champagne and strawberry flute
- Try creating a few intimate seating areas with velvet couches and upholstered chairs for a really romantic vibe
- Don’t forget about the candles and sweet treats!
- Make your walk down the aisle memorable with extra rose petals
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner so get ready to get in the holiday spirit and embrace the romance on your special day.